Did you know that you could celebrate the holidays in a little slice of colonial Williamsburg right here in Blue Ridge? Enjoy a special Christmas in Blue Ridge with ice skating, carriage rides, visit with Santa, and stroll through an illuminated maze. For a truly unique holiday experience visit INOLA, a colonial-style village built in the 1980s that includes historic building replicas found in Williamsburg, Virginia. Inola is from the Cherokee meaning black fox. Wear your walking shoes and dress for the weather as most events are outdoors. Entrance to the property is free.
Ice Skating – 4-10 p.m.
STUDENT DISCOUNT: Monday – Thursday: skate for $10
Friday – $15 for allMilitary Discount – Always $10 to skate
TICKETS – Sold at Office (across from Wetherburn’s Tavern) and Ice Skating Rink.
– Visit with Santa at Wythe Estate Arbor: $10 per person.
– Horse and Carriage Rides: $10 per person (2 and younger free, but must ride on lap). (Across from Wetherburn’s Tavern).
– Pony Rides: $15 per person (Barn).
– Illuminated Maze: $5 per person (Beside Wetherburn’s Tavern).
– Ice Skating: $15 per person (Tent beside Wythe Estate).
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 15 – Open Noon until 10 p.m.
Stroll the property on your own.
Other Important Information:
-CASH and CREDIT CARDS now accepted at ice skating rink!
-Hot and cold beverages will be sold in the office AND at the ice skating rink on Saturday and Sunday.
-The INOLA Blue Ridge 2019 collectible ornament is on sale for just $15.
Visit www.inolablueridge.com for more information.